Are you looking to improve the texture and tone of your skin? Are you in search of a skin procedure that is non-surgical and relatively painless? The answer you’re looking for is laser skin resurfacing.
As you age, along with the sun exposure over time, your skin gets damaged and loses its vitality.
No over-the-counter treatment or product seems to be bringing about any result. In that case, many people turn to laser skin resurfacing as the ultimate skin-enhancing procedure. Whether you need help reducing acne scarring, or you want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, laser skin treatments work to even out your complexion and boost skin radiance.
But as with every procedure, there are both pros and cons. Let’s take a look at both sides of the coin.
How Does It Work?
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of laser skin resurfacing, you first need to have a basic understanding of what the procedure really is. Medi spas usually offer ablative and non-ablative laser skin resurfacing.
Both use a laser device for a non-invasive treatment that corrects deep wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and other skin conditions. The laser penetrates under the surface of the skin o stimulate collagen production.
This in turn leads to a healthier, firmer, and smoother skin.
When it comes to laser skin resurfacing, the treatment has a lot of advantages. These include:
- It evens out the skin tone for a more uniform complexion
- It minimizes the appearances of pores for a more tightened skin
- It smoothes out fine lines and deep wrinkles for a younger-looking appearance
- It fixes sun damage
- It reduces hyperpigmentation and age spots
- It penetrates deeply into the skin to stimulate the production of collagen which helps the skin look firmer and supple
- It leaves the skin with a radiant glow
- The treatment is minimally invasive and non-surgical so there is no downtime or recovery process. The person can expect to return to normal routine in a day or two
The only disadvantage that laser skin resurfacing may have is if it’s done by an untrained professional who isn’t thoroughly acquainted with the process. If you’re getting your treatment done from an aesthetician who isn’t an expert, you run the risk of the procedure being botched up.
Instead, visit us at Prestige Cosmetic Clinic and Organic Spa for a seamless process. We have been doing the procedure for years and can guarantee results.
Give us a call at +1 403 680 2198 for a professional consultation today!